Your Shout Campus Happenings Lifestyle Reviews Talk Back Lifestyle Events Member's Console

Nightlife Review: Izakaya Nijumaru
posted 4 years ago
Travel Review: Shilin Night Market
posted 4 years ago
Fashion Review: Marcella Tailor
posted 3 years ago
Tech Review: Garmin nüvi 1350, GPS
posted 4 years ago

Capture the essence of campus life at The Funkygrad Gallery
Campus Journalists Wanted. Contact the editor now!

No event today.

Login:
Password:
Remember my ID on this computer
No account? Register for your free account now!
Lost your password? Click here to retrieve it.

Who Is Online?

1 member, 100 anonymous users

Newest Member

mickeykord (mickey)

Funkygrad
  Femme & Homme
Mischa Barton (Marissa Cooper) from the OC

Author Topic: Mischa Barton (Marissa Cooper) from the OC
holden

Total Posts: 17

Anyone watches the OC? The leading lady is a walking goddess! She's got this unique look, very girl-next-door. Totally cute!

IP Logged

legal eaglet

Total Posts: 30
I started this topic awhile ago.. Yeap yeap she really fits. She's English as in ethinically. She was orginally from England before she moved to the States. One of my mates looks a lot like her. Drools.

IP Logged

forse

Total Posts: 26
She's drool-some, I totally agree. And very young too! I think she's born in 1986. She was the girl in the sixth sense (Haley Joel Osment, Burce Willis), the ghostly girl in a white dress under the bed? That's her! Plus I think she did some other shows but they aren't as significant.

IP Logged

legal eaglet

It's not Mischa Barton. The whole show's full of fit girls. Even Seth's mum (Kelly Rowan) is gorgeous. All right anyway, come to think of it, time to give my mate a text. She's probably the closest thing to mischa barton I know.

IP Logged

holden

Total Posts: 17
Closest in your opinion unless she appears in 'huan le dian feng', I'm not going to take your word for it. I think it'll be even better if she comes complete with a sexy English accent, that'd be perfect!

IP Logged

legal eaglet

She's got the English accent alright. She's English. I was just having a good chat with her just now. Oh my god I can't believe this.I actually pulled (as in French kissed) another girl in front of her just now. Just a few moments after I've talked to her. I feel like a twat and absolute wolly, I think wanker would be appropriate as well. I mean no doubt iI was pissed (as in drunk) but hey your birthday only comes once in a year but I've fancied her for the longest time. I wished the girl I pulled wass her. That's just life. I mean when you come to the real deal you just chicken out of it.

IP Logged

<< Next older topic | 1 | Next newer topic >>

All times are EST.

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Move Topic | Delete Topic | Edit Subject

Jump to:  

© 2000-2012 FunkyGrad.com. All Rights Reserved. FGPortal ™ Public Beta 2.0